Investigations and Reports
Engineering Investigations require considerable Technical Skill, Practical Knowledge and Experience from the Investigator. It demands a thorough and extensive understanding of the system components, operation thereof and control system of the applicable Installation being investigated.
The approach, to ensure success in resolving the particular problem, requires persistence combined with sound deductive reasoning ability, to arrive at the REAL reason for the Non Performance Problem of the System and / or Failure of the Equipment.
Our Services Available Inclide For The Following As Applicable
Special Investigations and Reports submitted as required due to:
- Poor, Erratic or Substandard Performance of the following:
- - Air Conditioning and / or Refrigeration Systems
- - Cold & Freezer Rooms and Blast Freezer Installations
- - Fresh Air Ducted Ventilation Systems
- - Chilled Water (CHW) Generators with pumped circulation systems
- - Hot Water Boilers (HWB) and pumped circulation Central Heating Systems
- Premature or sudden and unexpected equipment failure
- Technical Assistance as Expert Witness for Insurance Claims and / or Disputes
- Excessive Fuel or Power Consumption, Low Energy Efficiency and determining of potential Annual Cost Savings
- Excessive Noise breakout from equipment or systems, including noise measurements and attenuation proposals.